Sales Administrator - Controls
|Benefits:||Standard Hunton Group Benefits|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Assist Sales Account Managers, Sales Engineers, and Estimators in daily activities to maximize Convergentz’s effectiveness in serving our customers. |
|Duties:||Position consists of the following responsibilities as described below.|
• Leads and maintains office bid coordination.
• Actively manages bid coordination between sales personnel and internal and external customers.
• Record/Input projects and bidders into Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
o Reference CRM Database Management for details
• Periodically checks for plans, specifications, and updated addendums for the bid projects. Prints all applicable project documents and distributes them to the appropriate sales team.
• Coordinates with sales team and/or send applicable scopes/proposals and including documentation to external and internal customers.
• Requests credit supplement sheets, bond information, and sales tax certificate. Sends this information to the credit department for approval.
CRM database management
• Inputs customer information
o Sets up new customer accounts with Convergentz and Hunton Group.
o Updates current accounts as necessary
• Logs projects and quotes
o Inputs upcoming project information into CRM
 Gather data from McGraw Hill, iSqFt, contractors, etc.
o Update project log as additional information is obtained by Convergentz
 Specifications, drawings, addenda, bidders, dates, sales price, etc.
o Records quote activity
CITRIX / Job Center / BLX database management
• Inputs new product data and pricing
• Updates current product data pricing
Compile Convergentz sales reports
• Formal monthly statements
• Informal weekly updates
Track and report Hunton Trane (HT) Commissions
• Generate monthly statements for Convergentz and HT
Coordinate with Sales and Project Management personnel for customer literature requests
Handle a variety of other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Professional in presentation, demeanor, and written/verbal communication
Proficient in Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software preferred
Strong math skills preferred
Organized with an eye for detail and accuracy.
Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
Upbeat, positive attitude
Comfortable interacting with all staff, including executive level when required.
|Qualifications:||High School or GED|
3+ years experience in an Administrative Assistant or Clerical role
Administrative/clerical experience to include business correspondence, expense reports, travel arrangements, filing, faxing, data entry
Solid tenure preferred (no more than 3 employers in 10 years, or 2 employers in 5 years)
Knowledge with HVAC, IT, and/or Security terminology preferred.
Bachelor’s degree or some college a BIG +
Valid Driver’s License (occasional errands)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to operate computer keyboard, and telephone. The employee frequently is required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.